SERVING PACKAGE - 92 LBS
The 360-serving supply of bulk freeze-dried survival food is unquestionably the ultimate in emergency food storage preparedness. Because it comes packed with an unbelievable amount of food, enough to feed a person three meals a day for four entire years, it's a big purchase, but it's one that will be worth it when you consider that you will most likely never have to worry again about how you will provide for your family if an emergency situation occurs.
399 calories per serving
More Calories than all other brands.
Up to 25 Years of Shelf Life, Long Term Food Storage
Free Compact Survival Kit Included
Small and Compact fit any were, in backpack, coat, in vehicle and so on.
(1) Headset Radio with batteries
(1) Dyno Flashlight
(1) Glow Stick
(1) 25’ 1/4 Utility Rope
(1) 20 Gallon Water Filtration Straw
(1) Multi-Function Compass, Whistle, Watertight Container
(1) Utility Razor Knife
(1) Multipurpose Mini Knife
(1) Flexible Utility Saw
(1) Multi-Purpose 8 in 1 Tool
(1) Fire Starter with Flint
(1) Emergency First Aid Guide
(1) Medical Kit with plastic case
(5) Large Bandages,
(5) small Bandages,
(4) alcohol pads,
(2) Antiseptic pads,
(1) roll tape
(1) sterile Gauze
Availability: Due to a massive demand spike, please allow 3-7 business days for shipping
Ensure your family's survival with a bulk purchase of premium freeze-dried food storage.
Legacy Premium's bulk supply of freeze-dried food storage provides enough meals for one person to have three servings a day for four years OR for a family of four to eat three meals a day for a full year. That's a lot of survival meals and having this pack in your storage provides you with the assurance that your family will not go hungry no matter what the situation is that occurs.
With a purchase of this size, you will want to know that your food storage investment is safe and reliable. Rest assured that when stored properly, Legacy Premium freeze-dried bulk meals will last in storage for many years. Make a wise investment in your family's future by purchasing the 360-serving Bulk Family Survival Package today.
Lowest Cost Per Pound
Compare Legacy Food Storage to any other food storage company on a cost per pound basis and you will find that with Legacy you get the best value for your money! In fact, once you compare... you will find that it's not even close!
Not all food storage is created equal. Many food storage companies can advertise low prices because they drop the calories in their meals. A great apples to apples comparison is to calculate cost per pound. This will give you a better indicator of the TRUE cost.
|AVG. CALORIES PER SERVING||399.67
|2,000 CALORIE DAYS||71.94|
|COST PER LB||$10.32|
|COST PER 2000 CALORIES||$13.34|
|RESIDUAL O2 CONTENT||0.11%|
|CONFIGURATION||POUCHES IN BUCKETS|
|PACKAGE WEIGHT||93 POUNDS (LB)|
|TOTAL DIMENSIONS||4.77 CUBIC FEET|
Nine Grain Cereal Mix (32 Servings)
- Maple Oatmeal With Brown Sugar (32 Servings)
- Strawberry Creamy Wheat (28 Servings)
- Old Fashioned Pancake Mix (28 Servings)
- Italian Pasta with Marinara (16 Servings)
- Pasta Alfredo (24 Servings)
- Pasta Primavera (24 Servings)
- Enchilada, Beans, and Rice (16 Servings)
- Stroganoff (16 Servings)
- Cheese & Broccoli Bake (16 Servings)
- Creamy A La King (8 Servings)
- Vegetable and Rotini Pasta (16 Servings)
- Macaroni and Cheese (24 Servings)
- Potato Soup Mix (32 Servings)
- Classic Chili Mix (24 Servings)
- White Bean Chili Mix (24 Servings)
For hot cereal add 1 part nine grain mix to 4 parts boiling water. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking for 20 to 30 minutes. Stir Occasionally. Add salt to taste.
- Pouch Makes 10.5 Prepared Cups
- Net Weights 4 serv. = 16.9 ounces
- 480 grams
- Saturated Fat Free
- No Trans Fats
- Low Fat
- Cholesterol Free
- High Dietary Fiber
- Sodium Free
- NO Soy