Military Survival Saw with extra Spyral blade
Spare Blade Included
This is the most advantageous saw to have in your backpack.
- U.S. National Stock Number (NSN) 5110-00-570-6896
- This product was an item in the Marine Corps Survival Kit
- Tempered Steel Blade cuts wood, plastic, light metals and mild steel
Heavy duty replaceable end fittings:
- steel rings will hold over 500 lbs
- one end can be used to turn thumbscrew on the opposite end for removal/replacement of blade
- Cut away allows removal of broken blade end
- Spare 20" blade included.
- Packaged in sealed Kraft bubble pack envelope.
- Manufactured and tested in accordance with MIL-S-9964/A-A-58046
- Testing includes cutting of wood, plexiglass and stainless steel by one blade randomly selected out of every 300 produced. No failure allowed.
- Used in USMC Individual Survival Kit, NSN 1680-01-325-7861
100% made in U.S.A